The future. Millennials are the largest generation of Americans, but our interests are the least represented in Washington. We believe through transparency and accountability we can make that change.
To ensure our tax dollars are used properly, sunlight is the best disinfectant.
The only way to get a better government is to hold our leaders accountable.
Relying on others will not solve our problems, its time for us to take responsibility for our future.
To secure a better future we need leaders with a vision.
Our generation deserves the same economic opportunities as generations that came before us.
Our decisions and debates should be informed by objective truths rather than empty rhetoric.
Federal agencies go largely unchecked, spending at will making use of inflated budgets. While some do very important work, we need to hold them all accountable. You can join us by:
“The Inheritors” have become “The Perpetrators” – a generation that is preserving its wealth by stealing opportunity from today’s youth. - Tom Coburn
Government Agencies are rarely held accountable for their spending. Search an agency below to check in on them.
- 5,000,000 On Custom Crystal Wine Glasses and Barware
- 35,000 On Cartoon Shops in India
- 32,000 On Poetry and Puppet Shows
- 5,000,000 On Preserving African Wildlife
- 1,000,000 On an International Band Camp
- 630,000 On Facebook Ad Campaigns
- 704,198 On Landscaping Services
- 150,000 On Teaching Iraq About the American Media
- 500,000 On Restoring a Public Bath in Iraq
- 100,000 On a Program that Sent 8 Iraqis to a Conference in the U.S.
- 50,000 On 4 "Bang on a Can" Music Shows in China
- 50,000 On an Opera in China
- 27,180 On a Jazz Quartet Tour in China
- 44,100 On 197 Seats at a Uruguayan Theatre
- 48,412 On a “To Kill A Mockingbird Tour” in China
- 50,000 On a Play about Islamophobia in China
"The vast amount of waste and sheer stupidity in government - from the Pentagon to the Food and Drug Administration - could fill committee agendas for years." - Tom Coburn